We built the fence. The stones were quarried from the Big Horn Mountains. My garden isn't really big, but I like it. The Potatoes and lettuce are going crazy!
This was my other project. I removed the wood paneling and put up new drywall. Brought some of the the oddly placed light switches through the wall. A new ceiling fan. I then put up wainscotting and chairrail molding. We put in a new french door. It is very cool. The blinds are inside the glass so that the kids can't rip them down and they never get dusty. Last of all we put in the tile. All we have left are a few finishing touches.


2 comments:
Wow, that sounds like a nice dining room! I really like the idea of the blinds inside the glass. If we ever replace a door or window I think that is a great idea. Well, your garden looks very nice too. I really like the stone.
Just beautiful. Maybe you should become a contractor! Ha!
Post a Comment