
The heat is already oppressive. Colton has once again donned his shorts. Coats now lay forgotton in the darkest recesses of our closets.
Yes, it is hard under these sunny skies, trying to find our sandals when we know that all of you in Oregon are still wading through puddles and picking the moss from between your webbed toes.
I would like to remind you that the sun is indeed yellow and radiates warmeth from above. If you have forgotton what it feels like please visit Wyoming.
(p.s. don't forget your sunglasses)

6 comments:
How can they be in shorts with snow still on the ground? Well, Keira sure has gotten big. It is nice to see some more pictures. We would love to visit if it wasn't so far away and if David had time off.
You can't fool me! I spotted snow in the background! Actually it is quite nice here as well. Today we were driving around with the windows rolled down. I felt bad for Kalo having the wind in her hair so I just turned on the A/C. I do plan on visiting one day. We're going to be rich soon. I can just feel it! And when we do, I'm going to fly to visit. I hate driving...
By the way...I went to Costco today and bought some new pajama pants. We wandered around looking at all the merchandise we will soon purchase. As soon as we are rich. After that we just went home. Took only about 10 min.
Um, I don't know if you Oregonians know, but in Idaho and Wyoming, we can have 4 seasons in one day, let alone year. It is possible for it to be warm with snow on the ground. :)
Are you coming to the Jensen egg-stravaganza on saturday? Hope to see you there.
We need some updates!
Post a Comment